Nothing beats the thrill and excitement of visiting Natadola Beach, located on Fiji’s main island of Viti Levu. This beach is arguably the best beach in Fiji with miles of pure white sand and clear blue water.
The “Natadola Picnic Tour” starts with the scenic ride through Nadi Town to the Famous “Natadola Beach”. Visit Veisabasaba Village for a tour around the village, Kava welcome ceremony and entertainment with the villagers. This is a very culturally rich tour as it enables our guests to experience the village lifestyle and the traditional Fijian culture of our country.
Departure Time from Hotels:
• Nadi Airport Area Hotels – pick up at 08.30am
• Denarau Hotels – pick up at 09.00am
• Modern Vehicles including Driver/Guide.
• Scenic Drive through Nadi Town to Natadola Beach.
• Veisabasaba Village visit, village tour, kava ceremony and entertainment.
• Beach stop for Picnic at the famous Natadola Beach.
• Free water, soft drinks and fruits provided
• Lunch at own cost – Options are nearby resorts like Natadola Beach Resort, Yatule Resort and Intercontinental Resort & Spa
• Optional activities such as horse riding, beach massage & snorkeling gear hire at extra costs on the beach.