Tour Operates From: Monday – Saturday (Morning & Afternoon Tour) Sunday – Morning Tour Only
This tour begins in Nadi town at the sight of the great Nadi Temple. This unique Hindu temple, the largest in the southern hemisphere, reflects an architectural style rarely seen outside India, and houses sacred statues designed by craftspeople brought over from India. This peaceful Hindu temple strikes a vibrant pose against a dramatic mountainous backdrop.
Depart the Hindu temple for a 25 minutes stop at a Souvenir/Handicraft shop in Nadi town than onto Namaka Fruits & Vegetable market. The tour proceeds to the Garden of the Sleeping Giant famous for its collection of its orchids and tropical plants. The garden of the sleeping giant is an attractive landscaped garden specialized in Fiji’s native plants as well as housing an impressive collection of orchids. Relax at the Thermal Mud Pool in its natural spa and mud bath before returning to your resorts.
• Modern Vehicles including Driver/Guide.
• Scenic Drive through Nadi Town, and visit the Nadi Hindu Temple namely “Sri Siva Subarmaniya Temple”
• Visit Fiji Market for Souvenir/Handicraft shopping
• Visit Namaka Fruits and Vegetable Market.
• Visit the Garden of the Sleeping Giant – guided tour
• Therapeutic Experience – Mud Pool & Hot Spring